Imaging facilities at SDU
We are often asked about other types of microscopes which we know at SDU. Therefore, we decided to list the ones we know on this webpage with the permission of microscopes superusers.
Besides DaMBIC you can find several imaging facilities at SDU and also some individual micrscopes. Please contact responsibility persons mentioned below:
- SEM (Hitachi S-4800), AFM (Veeco Dimension 3100, JPK NanoWizard), Epifluorescence microscopes, Laser scanning microscope, LEED (Low energy electron diffraction) and more. Located at NanoSYDs cleanroom, contact Zora Milde +45 6550 1673 or Dr. Katharina Rubahn +49 (0)4608-971135 info(at)nanosyd.dk, Sønderborg Campus
- NanoSight, contact Stefan Vogel snv(at)sdu.dk, Odense Campus
- SEM (Fei Quanta 200), contact Per Morgen permorgen(at)sdu.dk, Odense Campus
- TEM (Transmision Electron Microscope, JEOL 1400 plus), Located in Department of Pathology, Odense University Hospital. Contact Henrik Daa Schrøder, Henrik.Daa.Schroeder(at)rsyd.dk.
- DLS-Dynamic Light Scattering (Beckman Coulter DelsaMax Pro (50mW, 532 nm laser)), contact Morten Frendø Ebbesen mebbesen(at)health.sdu.dk, Odense Campus DELSAMAX software, DLS in 30 minutes, Techniques of the Coulter Principle and DLS
- Upright Single- and Multiphoton Fluorescence Microscope, Inverted Singlephoton Fluorescence Microscope with CO2, Temp and O2 module, IVIS Spectrum and more. Located at Flow Cytometry and Confocal Microscopy Core Facility, Dept. of Cancer & Inflammation Research, Institute of Molecular Medicine, contact Ulla Melchior Hansen uhansen(at)health.sdu.dk, Odense
- To be continued