Nikon TI Eclipse Widefield
Computer controlled Nikon Eclipse Ti-E inverted microscope equipped with LED-lamp (UV, blue, green) for EPI-fluorescence excitation, halogen lamp for transmission microscopy, sCMOS camera for image acquisition, and motorized stage for automated/smart sample exploration. Possibilities with this system include:
- Widefield epi-flourescence microscopy
- Widefield (bright-field) transmission microscopy
- Phase contract microscopy
- Automated Multi-Dimensional acquisition (time, illumination, magnification, position)
- Easy sample overview/navigation by automated exploration of entire sample.
DAPI, FITC, TRITC, CY5.
10x air, 20x air, 40x air, 60x Oil, 60x Water.
Protocol for microscope usage Nikon wide field protocol.pdf