Software for analysis
Image analysis server for data analysis. Operates on Ubuntu and can be accessed remotely.
Software currently available on Huygens PC:
- Huygens Professional MNT.
- High quality restoration (deconvolution) and analysis software for confocal, widefield & brightfield, Spinning disc, Multi-photon and STED microscopy with fully automatic depth-dependent PSF measurement as well as bead based PSF measurement.
- Features a range of other options such as Surface Renderer, Advanced Object Analyzer, Colocalization Analyzer, MovieMaker, Object Stabilizer, Chromatic Aberration Corrector, Leica LAS X/Huygens Data Exchange Option, Batch Processing, Hot Pixel Remover, Twin-Slicer, Ortho-Slicer, MIP-Renderer, SFP Renderer.
- Additional Image analysis software: Bsoft, Tomo3D, SuRVos, MatLab, ImageJ, Ilastik.
- Connectivity software: NextCloud.
Windows workstation for image analysis
Image analysis server for data analysis. Operates on Windows 10.
Software currently available on the Windows image analysis workstation:
- NIS Elements Advanced Research 5.3 (Ar). Image analysis software optimized for advanced research applications and with powerful analysis and visualization tools:
- 2D and 3D Deconvolution
- Advanced Object tracking 2D and 3D
- A wide range of different measurements in 2D and 3D
- General analysis 3 for automated image processing and analysis protocols
- Denoise.ai and Clarify.ai - pre-trained deep learning networks for ai-assisted removal of shot noise for confocal images and blur removal from fluorescence (widefield) microscope images
- Convert.ai - ai-assisted pattern recognition for e.g. use in label-free segmentation
- Enhance.ai - ai-assisted restoration of e.g. underexposed images to restore detail
- Segment.ai - ai-assisted segmentation via neural network training
- NIS Elements Batch Deconvolution
- Additional Image analysis software: MatLab, ImageJ, Becker and Hickl SPCM, Imspector basis (image browser for images acquired using Abberior microscope software)
- Connectivity software: TightVNC.